Monday 21 January 2013

Now Who Would Fall For That One....?

This week has got off to a good start, with no less than 4 widows of African politicians offering to share untold millions with me. All I have to do is give them my bank account details.This scam must work, or they wouldn't do it, I suppose.

I saw a chap being interviewed on TV once. He had received an e-mail telling him that he had won millions in the Canadian lottery, and he just had to send $10000 to free the money up. He thought it was odd, as he hadn't actually entered the Canadian lottery, but he sent the money off anyway. Then there was further demand for another fee, and so he paid that too. Eventually, having remortgaged his home, he realised he had been taken for a jerk. But the best was yet to come....

"Its happened to you before, hasn't it?" asked Richard Madeley.

It was true, this clown had actually fallen for exactly the same scam twice! I'd love to get hold of his e-mail address...

No comments:

Post a Comment