Friday 3 May 2013

Local Elections: Update

Since I last posted, Labour have pulled back a little of the lost ground, and UKIP are now relegated to 5th place, although I am sure they will try to spin this as a major victory.

In 4th place we actually see Independent candidates, a remarkable acheivement. I believe passionately in the value of independent politicians, and so I am thrilled by this. When the final tally comes in, I hope it remains this way.

The BNP have yet to get off the ground, as has their alter ego the English Democrats. The Greens will certainly not be celebrating tonight.

The Idle Toad Party have lost their only seat, the the Official Monster Raving Loony Party has maintained it's consistency, and won nothing. Its another Loony Landslide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment